adding a new forum

General discussions Forum for everything that does not fit elswhere in the phpbb SEO forums.

Moderator: Moderators

adding a new forum

Postby talluri » Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:54 am

Hi,

In our application we are having different categories.While I am trying to access the admin pannel one message is coming like You are not authorised to adminster this board.What i have to do now.One more problem is I wanna track that posting information based on some key words,whether the user is posting in a correct category or not ,it not i have to track that data and post in a correct category.Can any one give suggesion how should i start that.

Thanks & Regards

Talluri.
talluri

Advertisement

Postby dcz » Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:07 am

Well, the phpBB SEO mod rewrite do not alter the categories / forum management.
Your problem could come from sessions problems, check the cyber aliens guest sessions code changes, and it could as well come from cookie settings.

When was it working for the last time ?

Then, I guess forum moderation is the way to help user to find the proper forum to post in ;)

++
Useful links :
SEO Forum || SEO Directory || SEO phpBB || Search

Liens Utiles :
Forum référencement || Annuaire référencement || Référencement phpBB || Recherche
dcz
Admin
Admin

thnaks

Postby talluri » Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:52 pm

Hi,

I search in another forums and i got the solution.Adding new forums means adding new categories in forum,ok, any way thanks for your suggestion.

Regards,

Talluri.
talluri

Postby dcz » Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:24 pm

;)
Useful links :
SEO Forum || SEO Directory || SEO phpBB || Search

Liens Utiles :
Forum référencement || Annuaire référencement || Référencement phpBB || Recherche
dcz
Admin
Admin

Return to General Discussions