Existing phpBB 3.0.11 proSilver_SE and SEO

General discussions Forum for everything that does not fit elswhere in the phpbb SEO forums.

Moderator: Moderators

Existing phpBB 3.0.11 proSilver_SE and SEO

Postby eSport » Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:23 pm

Hi all, this is my first post having spent some hours reading through your rules, notes and instructions.
I hope someone can advise please as this looks incredibly complicated to a newbie such as myself?

I'm looking for a simple SEO mod to integrate into my new (not yet released) site.
I've spent days applying several small cosmetic mods and have just started to structure my groups and permissions (and I really don't want to have to re-do all that I've done so far).

Q. Can someone tell me the best way for me to integrate simple SEO mods to a version and style of this nature please?

Q. The template I use is proSilver_SE with an inherited proSilver template so mods seemingly are best installed manually rather than AUTOMOD as this can install to proSilver rather than my actual temaplte. Can someone point me to the correct place to find manual instructions and the correct download please?

Q. With my current setup would it be wise for me to install the entire premod and then re-do all the work I have done before, or is it acceptable to go with a manual install of the relevant bits I need?

Many thanks for your help and advice, it is sincerely appreciated :)

Steve

PS Hope to be back soon if I can get my head around it all :|
eSport

Advertisement

Re: Existing phpBB 3.0.11 proSilver_SE and SEO

Postby Stephen26 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:42 pm

I install and configure phpBB-SEO (and other mods) for a fair price and very fast. If you are interested simply send me a private message.
Stephen26
phpBB SEO Team
phpBB SEO Team

Re: Existing phpBB 3.0.11 proSilver_SE and SEO

Postby eSport » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:34 pm

Thanks for the link.
It raises more questions for me than it answers, probably a little bit beyond my ability too.
Thanks anyway, I'll take a good long look but probably not attempt this for fear of messing up my existing template further down the line.
All the best
Steve
eSport

Return to General Discussions