How is the URL BBcode Auto Generated in this Site?

General discussions Forum for everything that does not fit elswhere in the phpbb SEO forums.

Moderator: Moderators

How is the URL BBcode Auto Generated in this Site?

Postby Alien_Time » Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:19 pm

Hi all,

I noticed that when I post urls from this site in posts, the bbcode for that URL is automatically generated and also replacing the url link nicely to the topic heading! How do you do that?

For example, when I post something like this link in this site: (http://www.phpbb-seo.com)/en/phpbb-seo-toolkit/seo-url-phpbb-gallery-t4997.html

It automatically changes the url to this: SEO URL phpBB Gallery V1.0.5

It nicely coverts the pasted internal url by adding the topic title and also inserts the url bbcode to it. Thats really cool!

I have phpBB SEO Ultimate SEO URL MOD version 0.7.0, Zero Duplicate Mod v0.6.8 and No Duplicate Mod v0.6.6. Is this feature part of any of this MOD? How can I get the same thing in my forum?
Alien_Time

Advertisement

Re: How is the URL BBcode Auto Generated in this Site?

Postby HB » Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:06 pm

Not sure if there's a public download, but I did find this: [Patch] Translate topic URL's Mod.
Dan Kehn
HB
phpBB SEO Team
phpBB SEO Team

Re: How is the URL BBcode Auto Generated in this Site?

Postby Alien_Time » Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:56 pm

Thankx HB. Actually I just found this MOD today that does exactly what I wanted. Here is the link: https://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtop ... &t=1257295

I just finished installing this on my live board couple of mins ago and it works fine. This mod also has an add-on for phpBB SEO Ultimate SEO URL (Advanced mode) in contrib folder so it works with phpBB SEO MOD too. I am sure many would find this useful.

Thanks.
Alien_Time

Return to General Discussions