It is currently Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:27 pm

News News of phpBB SEO Forums

Site map of phpBB SEO Forums » Forum : phpBB SEO Forums

SEO Forums : Google Yahoo MSN

Language file phpbb_seo.php couldn't be opened.

after copying the premodded files to my forum and running the install script i get the error message: Language file phpbb_seo.php couldn't be opened.

It's a german version of the forum and obviously you do not supply language files for it, but for now I just want to ignore language issues and see if and how the seo mod works on my forum. I don't care if parts of the forum are partly english and partly german, I just want it to work.

Any help is appreciated.
Read more : Language file phpbb_seo.php couldn't be opened. | Views : 1092 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Advanced SEO URL

PHPbb3 Seo Advanced Mod, Creating titles

I was just wondering if there is any easy way of generating the urls to access threads using php. I have already converted all the other types of urls, just the threads one.

The format I am using if it helps is /forum/topic-t99/ if it helps

Thanks in advance,
Splitice
Read more : PHPbb3 Seo Advanced Mod, Creating titles | Views : 2826 | Replies : 6 | Forum : phpBB SEO MODS

hard coded urls in viewforum.php / viewtopic.php

I have several domain names pointing to one forum via CNAME, this works fine in combination with the phpBB SEO mod, but I'd like to alter something and dunno whereto.

I looked in the source code of my forum.html page and saw that the links to my different forums were hard coded with the main phpBB3 install domain.

Can this be altered into a reference to the forum.html page without the domain in front?

Currently it is coded as:
-www.mydomain.com/cars.html

I'd like the output to be:
./cars.html

Anyone has an idea howto achieve this?
Read more : hard coded urls in viewforum.php / viewtopic.php | Views : 1252 | Replies : 1 | Forum : phpBB mod Rewrite

Moving form one hosting to another. Big database.

Hi guys. Now my shared server is presenting recurrent 500 (internal server) errors in high traffic hours. So i decide to move my biggest website to a dedicated server inside the same host.

The phpbb3 database of my forum is too big. It takes about 400mb. I think i can delete the search indexes to make the moving process lighter.

I realize that the restore database utility is only web based, so i think that cannot be possible to upload a 300mb file from this interface.

How can i restore my old database in my new server once i have ...
Read more : Moving form one hosting to another. Big database. | Views : 1565 | Replies : 1 | Forum : phpBB SEO Premod

Strange problem with phpseo and NV Recent Topics

Hi there. :)
First of all i wanna say thanks for that great mod, works perfectly. :)

The only Issue i had (and thats not your fault because its an external mod) was with the mod NV Recent Topics.

The Problem is: Some URL's are written correctly, for example:

http://www.designsociety.de/intern/desi ... t4025.html

But then others are written this way:

http://www.designsociety.de/intern/topic-t4028.html (the last post url dont work with this version)

Ive changed nothing ...
Read more : Strange problem with phpseo and NV Recent Topics | Views : 968 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Advanced SEO URL

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 71000 • Total topics 36137 • Total members 17989