It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:27 pm

News News of phpBB SEO Forums

Site map of phpBB SEO Forums » Forum : phpBB SEO Forums

SEO Forums : Google Yahoo MSN

• ??????

overall_header.tpl title code:
<title>{PAGE_TITLE}<!-- IF S_IN_MCP -->{L_MCP} <!-- ELSEIF S_IN_UCP -->{L_UCP} <!-- ENDIF --></title>

but my title still has &bull; code in it? Where to remove it?
For example my title is

<title> &bull; Diskutuok.lt Diskusijos</title>

what a .. f ? :roll:
Read more : &bull; ?????? | Views : 896 | Replies : 4 | Forum : phpBB Forum

phpbb 3.0 Gold final release available!! compatible mod?

Hi everyone, as you can know phpbb has released the final version of phpbb 3.0.

Any suggested release dato to make this advanced mod rewrite compatible with the phpbb 3.0 final release??

Im running 2.0.21 phpbb version i think, and i want to upgrade my forum, but also im using advanced mod rewrite and all my pages are indexed in google. So i dont want to produce a lot of errors trying to access the previously indexed URLS.

Regards.
Read more : phpbb 3.0 Gold final release available!! compatible mod? | Views : 1130 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Advanced SEO URL

Prosilver / subsilver2 code changes

Support for custom style implementation in the phpBB SEO premod :

You will find the complete code changes for prosilver and subsilver2 in the contrib/prosilver _subsilver2_code_changes.txt file of the full SEO premod Package.
These may be useful in case you want to install a new style to your phpBB SEO premod installation.
Don't forget to clear phpBB's cache after you mod your templates.

#
#-----[ DIY INSTRUCTIONS ]--------------------------------------------------
#

Once you will have updated, you will have to refresh your theme's cache as well as phpBB's cache (ACP => STYLE, Themes => Refresh).

Code change for prosilver and subsilver ...
Read more : Prosilver / subsilver2 code changes | Views : 52660 | Replies : 73 | Forum : phpBB SEO Premod

phpbb3 conversion help

hi i run small forum www.IbsRocks.com. i wanna upgrade to phpbb3 with the seo mods , so can i do it using the pre moded package? my forum has quiete a few big/small mods - so am very sceptical if i should convert at all

i asked my freelancer, he said the pre moded package has some coding issues and better i dont go for it. and also says such seo mods are not needed in phpbb 3 as its seo friendly by default.

i dont think this guy can do it for me. ...
Read more : phpbb3 conversion help | Views : 42117 | Replies : 6 | Forum : phpBB Forum

converting to phpbb3 pre moded ?

hi i run small forum www.IbsRocks.com. i wanna upgrade to phpbb3 with the seo mods , so can i do it using the pre moded package? my forum has quiete a few big/small mods - so am very sceptical if i should convert at all

i asked my freelancer, he said the pre moded package has some coding issues and better i dont go for it. and also says such seo mods are not needed in phpbb 3 as its seo friendly by default.

i dont think this guy can do it for me. ...
Read more : converting to phpbb3 pre moded ? | Views : 739 | Replies : 1 | Forum : phpBB SEO Premod

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 44467 • Total topics 9947 • Total members 17601