It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:13 am

News News of phpBB SEO Forums

Site map of phpBB SEO Forums » Forum : phpBB SEO Forums

SEO Forums : Google Yahoo MSN

Confused...

I have made the following changes in the last month.

Url re-write to html
title from topic and forum
dynamic Mete-tag / keywords

I was listed on the first page on google for about 15 key words that were awesome for my forums subject. Since these changes I am not even in the top 10,0000 for any of them any more..

Worried and confused?? I am tempted to go back to my non-dynamic title and meta desc..

thanks
--Craig
Read more : Confused... | Views : 970 | Replies : 4 | Forum : SEO Techniques

Backlink building strategy and google indexed backlinks

Hi, i had work really hard for months building backlinks for my site. Exchanging links with some sites of my category, and submiting to a lot of well ranked web directories.

Right now google shows 300 backlinks for my page ( http://www.google.es/search?q=link%3Atu ... VE216VE217 ). Past month was 450 backlinks. Why this variation ?

Yesterday i get listed in dmoz. Becasue i know that a lot of directories uses the same Dmoz data i know im now listed in a lot of other directories as well. That means more backlinks.

Why google only take ...
Read more : Backlink building strategy and google indexed backlinks | Views : 2537 | Replies : 3 | Forum : SEO Techniques

Finally after 6 years i have been listed in Dmoz

Hi i want to share my story.

It took to me 6 years to be indexed in dmoz. I submit my site several times and always respecting the guidelines. I await always at least 6 months to resubmit.

Some months ago i notice that my category have an editor. So i submit again. A lot of time later my site was never listed. So i write a report to a meta editor and said that the editor of this category apparently was the webmaster of a website competition of mine. So obviouly he is not interested in giving to me ...
Read more : Finally after 6 years i have been listed in Dmoz | Views : 6465 | Replies : 25 | Forum : SEO Techniques

Slovak characters

Hi,
I have big problem,I am Slovak and some term he shows amiss.Allowing category is Inštalácia also is it ina-iexcl-tala-iexcl-cia
http://forum.debiansk.org my forum
http://www.phpbb-seo.com/boards/advance ... .html#9596 for These mod, Thank
Read more : Slovak characters | Views : 1131 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Advanced SEO URL

URL Format showing number vs topic or keyword.

I think I'm missing a simple configuration somewhere, maybe you can help. After install my url's show like so:

forum1/topic2.html

When I look at the demo I see actual keywords in with the URL's like so:

forum_keyword/topic_keyword.html

I'm imagining that the keyword should be replaced with something in the forum title or topic title.

I have install the simple option but maybe I need the mixed version.

Your help is much appreciated! Thank you.

~Ryan
Read more : URL Format showing number vs topic or keyword. | Views : 1492 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Simple SEO URL

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 44888 • Total topics 10279 • Total members 17718