It is currently Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:40 pm

News News of phpBB SEO Forums

Site map of phpBB SEO Forums » Forum : phpBB SEO Forums

SEO Forums : Google Yahoo MSN

hi, problem with the forum! I cannot go past the homepage

Hi, I've a problem... I installed fresh phpbb seo forum, everything worked fine. after enabling mod rewrite I cannot go past the homepage, index displayes fine... but the rest gets messed up, please take a look and let me know what can be done: www.studforum.com
Read more : hi, problem with the forum! I cannot go past the homepage | Views : 2202 | Replies : 2 | Forum : phpBB SEO Premod

Strange error in the server error log?

Hi, my webpage is working fine, but im getting one strange error in my error log. Apparently the error does not show anything in the screen while you browse tha page, but the logs shows this:

malformed header from script. Bad header=Not Modified: /home/tupincho/public_html/foro/download/file.php
malformed header from script. Bad header=Not Modified: /home/tupincho/public_html/foro/download/file.php
malformed header from script. Bad header=Not Modified: /home/tupincho/public_html/foro/download/file.php ...
Read more : Strange error in the server error log? | Views : 2063 | Replies : 2 | Forum : phpBB SEO Premod

hi, problem with the forum! I cannot go past the homepage

Hi, I've a problem... I installed fresh phpbb seo forum, everything worked fine. after enabling mod rewrite I cannot go past the homepage, index displayes fine... but the rest gets messed up, please take a look and let me know what can be done: www.studforum.com
Read more : hi, problem with the forum! I cannot go past the homepage | Views : 27378 | Replies : 10 | Forum : phpBB mod Rewrite

How to generate rewritten forum URLs for my own pages?

Hi,

I installed the advanced SEO on my forum unicp.de/forum and it seems to work well.

Now I wonder how I can generate the correct (and unique) links myself for some of the latest posts. I use this function on the front page of my site unicp.de.

Can you give me a hint, what functions of the phpbbSEO library I have to use to generate the correct URLs while respecting all the rules specified in the ACP?

Thank you for your support.

Steve
Read more : How to generate rewritten forum URLs for my own pages? | Views : 2968 | Replies : 10 | Forum : Advanced SEO URL

PHP Notice: SOLVED !!

56 year old, with no programing edu. needs a little help. :) I've tried to find the answer to my problem by reading all the topics/posts,..but no one seems to have had this problem before.

1) My forum has been upgrade from phpbb 2.0.22 -> Fresh install of phpbb3. (gold), then imported database.
2) No mods installed
3) 2.0.22 forum was located in the directory of -http://www.example.com /phpbb2
4) 3.0 is installed at this location -http://forums.example.com
5) Installed Advanced SEO mod re-write (seems to be working)
6) Tried to install SEO-zero-dupe and ...
Read more : PHP Notice: SOLVED !! | Views : 1530 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Zero duplicate

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 71082 • Total topics 36163 • Total members 18096