It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:40 am

News News of phpBB SEO Forums

Site map of phpBB SEO Forums » Forum : phpBB SEO Forums

SEO Forums : Google Yahoo MSN

converting to phpbb3 pre moded ?

hi i run small forum www.IbsRocks.com. i wanna upgrade to phpbb3 with the seo mods , so can i do it using the pre moded package? my forum has quiete a few big/small mods - so am very sceptical if i should convert at all

i asked my freelancer, he said the pre moded package has some coding issues and better i dont go for it. and also says such seo mods are not needed in phpbb 3 as its seo friendly by default.

i dont think this guy can do it for me. ...
Read more : converting to phpbb3 pre moded ? | Views : 735 | Replies : 1 | Forum : phpBB SEO Premod

MOD Titles do they work for prosilver 2 ?

Hello all, I was wondering if the title mod works for the prosilver 2 skin.
cheers
mrix
Read more : MOD Titles do they work for prosilver 2 ? | Views : 1349 | Replies : 1 | Forum : phpBB SEO MODS

Topic evaluation Mod and Rewrite

Hi

my english very bad..

phpBB3 mod Rewrite and Topic evaluation Modintegration please

thank you

generate evaluation link but 404 Not found
/resim-t21.html&evaluation=2
Read more : Topic evaluation Mod and Rewrite | Views : 3306 | Replies : 24 | Forum : phpBB mod Rewrite

Unable to vote poll

Hi, I've installed phpbb3-gold and the latest version of phpbb_seo but with the "seo" enabled I'm unable to send a vote to a poll...

When I send a vote I receive no error but the script redirect me at the correct page but the vote are not present.
I've looked at the sources and the pool form action is the right one.

Anyone have experienced this issue and can help me?

Thank's!
Read more : Unable to vote poll | Views : 1256 | Replies : 7 | Forum : phpBB Forum

how activate url management?

Please help me :-) I have problem with my Forum URL Management. I have only text:

Code: Select all
Forum URL Management disabled
The forum URL management is only available in advanced and Mixed mode and when Forum URL caching is activated.
Forum URLs already configured will stay active in advanced and Mixed mode.

How activate this? My url is ugly .. -www.domain.com/forum1/topic1/... :(
Read more : how activate url management? | Views : 654 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Advanced SEO URL

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 44429 • Total topics 9941 • Total members 17593