It is currently Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:21 am

News News of phpBB SEO Forums

Site map of phpBB SEO Forums » Forum : phpBB SEO Forums

SEO Forums : Google Yahoo MSN

Zero Duplicate if No Duplicate installed / how to check

Will anything wrong happen if i'll install zero duplicate i i have already no duplicate mod installed??
Read more : Zero Duplicate if No Duplicate installed / how to check | Views : 3988 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Zero duplicate

pagination probelm with hilit

hello.

i have premod

and have link from search
http://www.czemoney.com/forum/mam-kolem ... eward.info

and if on this page i try pagination
i get
http://www.czemoney.com/forum/mam-kolem ... kersreward-30.info

pagination is on hilit and not before .html

thanks for idea.
Read more : pagination probelm with hilit | Views : 781 | Replies : 1 | Forum : phpBB SEO Premod

Any mod for disable profile links to bots

Hi im interested in disable all profile links to bots. Any mod available for this SEO goal???
Read more : Any mod for disable profile links to bots | Views : 1592 | Replies : 2 | Forum : phpBB SEO MODS

Language file phpbb_seo.php couldn't be opened.

after copying the premodded files to my forum and running the install script i get the error message: Language file phpbb_seo.php couldn't be opened.

It's a german version of the forum and obviously you do not supply language files for it, but for now I just want to ignore language issues and see if and how the seo mod works on my forum. I don't care if parts of the forum are partly english and partly german, I just want it to work.

Any help is appreciated.
Read more : Language file phpbb_seo.php couldn't be opened. | Views : 1105 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Advanced SEO URL

PHPbb3 Seo Advanced Mod, Creating titles

I was just wondering if there is any easy way of generating the urls to access threads using php. I have already converted all the other types of urls, just the threads one.

The format I am using if it helps is /forum/topic-t99/ if it helps

Thanks in advance,
Splitice
Read more : PHPbb3 Seo Advanced Mod, Creating titles | Views : 2829 | Replies : 6 | Forum : phpBB SEO MODS

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 71023 • Total topics 36143 • Total members 18012