It is currently Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:57 am

News News of phpBB SEO Forums

Site map of phpBB SEO Forums » Forum : phpBB SEO Forums

SEO Forums : Google Yahoo MSN

Forum as Link

I created a Forum as "Link" so to redirect to my blog site. But I keep on getting a 404. Is there already a fix for this?

Just a suggestion, is there anyway you can make a separate forum for Mods that are compatible with phpBB SEO. There are alot of mods that are broken because of the rewritten URLs, and I'm sure you have already addressed most of them. :)

For example, the Thanks Post Mod requested here.

Thank you for creating such an amazing mod.
Read more : Forum as Link | Views : 1413 | Replies : 2 | Forum : phpBB mod Rewrite

phpBB2 => phpBB3 : Where to start

I have been reading about the benefits of SEO and am trying to understand where to start. I have an existing site with roughly 230,000 articles. I have been looking into the "Google Yahoo MSN Sitemap And RSS" but have recently had issues with an inefficient rss mod that had to be removed from the site.

Then I look at these:
Advanced phpBB3 SEO Mod Rewrite
Mixed phpBB3 SEO Mod Rewrite
Simple phpBB3 SEO Mod Rewrite

So my question is where to start? Is a sitemap all I need or is a rewrite mod required. It seems the "Google Yahoo ...
Read more : phpBB2 => phpBB3 : Where to start | Views : 3570 | Replies : 28 | Forum : phpBB mod Rewrite

seo and sitemaps

I am currently having a few problems with seo and my sitemaps.

I regularly make a site map and upload it to my server and then I ask Google to re-index the sitemap.

The sitemap takes a while to make because at the last count there was over 80,000 url's in the sitemap.

The problem is that there are pages in the sitemap that are not showing up in Google :?

I added a static page to my site a few weeks back and it is linked to from about three other ...
Read more : seo and sitemaps | Views : 1342 | Replies : 10 | Forum : SEO Principles

JUST CANT WAIT FOR PHPBB3 SEO PREMOD GOLD

JUST CANT WAIT FOR PHPBB3 SEO PREMOD GOLD. Man, u guys are testing my patient. Hehehe...

I just wanna say, GOOD JOB guys and congratulation to the developers who have spend countless of nights in developing the PREMOD.

I hope there is no RC8 for the next release, so that we can have the PREMOD GOLD immediately.

I will click on the ads to support the site. :D
Read more : JUST CANT WAIT FOR PHPBB3 SEO PREMOD GOLD | Views : 2714 | Replies : 2 | Forum : phpBB Forum

404 errors

Hi All,

I just installed the advanced toolkit for phpbb3 (gold) and when I enable the SEO URL function in the ACP, all of my rewritten URLs are 404's. I have made all code changes. I have installed the ACP. I have set my rewrite settings in the ACP and I have created a .htaccess and placed it in the root folder. Now every rewritten URL I go to is not there. I have what appears to be a correct cache file.

Did I miss something?

Thanks for your hard work on these mods. You guys rock ...
Read more : 404 errors | Views : 904 | Replies : 2 | Forum : phpBB SEO MODS

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 44432 • Total topics 9942 • Total members 17594