It is currently Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:52 pm

News News of phpBB SEO Forums

Site map of phpBB SEO Forums » Forum : phpBB SEO Forums

SEO Forums : Google Yahoo MSN

Hi, Which SEO to be used

Hi
I am new to this place and this is my 1st post. I've reached this place through google, and I will use phpbb3 for the 1st time and read many negative reviews about its compitability with search engines optimizations and friendly urls, so many stated that it could be solved using a mod for this issue, and a link to this place was suggested in some topics I've read. Now after I've arrived here and explore the board more then once I've found myself got lost and do not know how to go through it (I did read rules ...
Read more : Hi, Which SEO to be used | Views : 621 | Replies : 2 | Forum : phpBB Forum

white page

hi, i installed this mod over the seo mod, but when i click a forum or subforum, i see a white page! what is the problem? and solution?
Read more : white page | Views : 2157 | Replies : 13 | Forum : Zero duplicate

phpbb 3.01 Premod

They are beta testing 3.01 currently was wondering if there will be any plans to update the premod to this version shortly after it comes out?

Thanks

-D1-
Read more : phpbb 3.01 Premod | Views : 1868 | Replies : 6 | Forum : phpBB SEO Premod

Help I have 404 error page

Hi, I have installed the mod on a hosting with IIS and Isapi Rewrite, but I have only 404 error page for all the link rewrited.

This is my htaccess:

# Lines That should already be in your .htacess
<Files "config.php">
Order Allow,Deny
Deny from All
</Files>
<Files "common.php">
Order Allow,Deny
Deny from All
</Files>

# You may need to un-comment the following line
# Options +FollowSymlinks
# REMEBER YOU ONLY NEED TO STARD MOD REWRITE ONCE
RewriteEngine On
# REWRITE BASE
RewriteBase /
# HERE IS A GOOD PLACE TO ADD THE WWW PREFIXE REDIRECTION

#####################################################
# PHPBB SEO ...
Read more : Help I have 404 error page | Views : 1051 | Replies : 10 | Forum : Advanced SEO URL

No SID in URLs as Guest, SIDs in URLs when logged into forum

Dear Advanced SEO Users:

My URLs are always well written :D when I am not logged in (as GUEST). Unfortunately, when I log in, the URLs are badly written :( .

Please see each of the URLs below are 1) Board index, 2) Forum, and 3) Topic. All in respective order.

**Good URLs created by SEO Advanced when not logged into Forum (GUEST):

/phpbb3/
/phpbb3/music-rizzle-f24/
/phpbb3/music-rizzle-f24/rizzle-girl-guy-t12.html

**Bad URLs created by SEO Advanced when logged in (NON-GUEST):

/phpbb3/?sid=eb84e9b37be9f525c14939b2ef475da1
/phpbb3/music-rizzle-f24/?sid=eb84e9b37be9f525c14939b2ef475da1
/phpbb3/music-rizzle-f24/rizzle-girl-guy-t12.html?sid=eb84e9b37be9f525c14939b2ef475da1

**Shouldn't the Non-Guest URLs ...
Read more : No SID in URLs as Guest, SIDs in URLs when logged into forum | Views : 16991 | Replies : 8 | Forum : Advanced SEO URL

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 71117 • Total topics 36182 • Total members 18201