It is currently Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:56 am

News News of phpBB SEO Forums

Site map of phpBB SEO Forums » Forum : phpBB SEO Forums

SEO Forums : Google Yahoo MSN

Moving form one hosting to another. Big database.

Hi guys. Now my shared server is presenting recurrent 500 (internal server) errors in high traffic hours. So i decide to move my biggest website to a dedicated server inside the same host.

The phpbb3 database of my forum is too big. It takes about 400mb. I think i can delete the search indexes to make the moving process lighter.

I realize that the restore database utility is only web based, so i think that cannot be possible to upload a 300mb file from this interface.

How can i restore my old database in my new server once i have ...
Read more : Moving form one hosting to another. Big database. | Views : 1571 | Replies : 1 | Forum : phpBB SEO Premod

Strange problem with phpseo and NV Recent Topics

Hi there. :)
First of all i wanna say thanks for that great mod, works perfectly. :)

The only Issue i had (and thats not your fault because its an external mod) was with the mod NV Recent Topics.

The Problem is: Some URL's are written correctly, for example:

http://www.designsociety.de/intern/desi ... t4025.html

But then others are written this way:

http://www.designsociety.de/intern/topic-t4028.html (the last post url dont work with this version)

Ive changed nothing ...
Read more : Strange problem with phpseo and NV Recent Topics | Views : 970 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Advanced SEO URL

HELP!

Hi! i'm new here
just want to ask is this MOD is compatible with this template (GLACIER)?

One more thing, if this MOD wasn't 100% work with me, is it possible to uninstall it? is this going to mess up everything with my forum?

Thanks in advance~! :wink:
Read more : HELP! | Views : 499 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Advanced SEO URL

.htaccess

Hello and thanks for the last fast and helpful answer!

Right now, my issue is .htaccess as it is written after the settings.

When I proceed, I know it's uploaded to the cache folder, but I am not sure where it goes eventually, or does it have to stay there?

Is it correct that I have to keep on trying various settings 'til I find the .htaccess that actually works?

Thanks!
Read more : .htaccess | Views : 845 | Replies : 2 | Forum : phpBB SEO Premod

White Page after Instalation

Hi,
I instaled this mod with instructions in info file,
i edit all files, upload, change chmod, clear cache coby root files and robots.txt and ...
I`m seeing everywhere white page :/
adress of my forum:
Code: Select all
www.d0s.pl

Where is a problem ?

regards, jozek
Read more : White Page after Instalation | Views : 500 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Advanced SEO URL

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 71017 • Total topics 36141 • Total members 18004