It is currently Thu May 26, 2016 4:44 am

News News of phpBB SEO Forums

Site map of phpBB SEO Forums » Forum : phpBB SEO Forums

SEO Forums : Google Yahoo MSN

No SID in URLs as Guest, SIDs in URLs when logged into forum

Dear Advanced SEO Users:

My URLs are always well written :D when I am not logged in (as GUEST). Unfortunately, when I log in, the URLs are badly written :( .

Please see each of the URLs below are 1) Board index, 2) Forum, and 3) Topic. All in respective order.

**Good URLs created by SEO Advanced when not logged into Forum (GUEST):

/phpbb3/
/phpbb3/music-rizzle-f24/
/phpbb3/music-rizzle-f24/rizzle-girl-guy-t12.html

**Bad URLs created by SEO Advanced when logged in (NON-GUEST):

/phpbb3/?sid=eb84e9b37be9f525c14939b2ef475da1
/phpbb3/music-rizzle-f24/?sid=eb84e9b37be9f525c14939b2ef475da1
/phpbb3/music-rizzle-f24/rizzle-girl-guy-t12.html?sid=eb84e9b37be9f525c14939b2ef475da1

**Shouldn't the Non-Guest URLs ...
Read more : No SID in URLs as Guest, SIDs in URLs when logged into forum | Views : 16922 | Replies : 8 | Forum : Advanced SEO URL

Seo Mod with NV recent topics mod and Similar Topics

Hello, I use Seo Mod with NV recent topics and Similar Topics mod, and how can I do NV recent topics and Similar Topics mod seo friendly?

with seo mod:forum/abc-f20/abc-def-ghi-t2512.html#p3251
recents topics:forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=2512

A little note to Admin: "Notify me when a reply is posted" function doesnt work.
Read more : Seo Mod with NV recent topics mod and Similar Topics | Views : 1540 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Advanced SEO URL

Where to insert a custom header area...?

... in the look of my main page, that is, including tabs and other stuff.

So it could possibly be above the phpbb layout and I would remove the default logo.

Would you do this in your style's overall_header.html or is there some more appropriate place?

I want the best and most professional approach.

Thank you for any helpful comments.

Steve
Read more : Where to insert a custom header area...? | Views : 14451 | Replies : 1 | Forum : phpBB Forum

Problem google result

This is google result of my site

http://www.google.it/search?q=site:500f ... art=0&sa=N

Why this?

Read more : Problem google result | Views : 1438 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Google Forum

Optimal Titles SEO - How to include site name in titles?

I want my site name to figure on every forum title, that is, preferably at the end of the title line?

Thanks for any helpful comments.

Steve
Read more : Optimal Titles SEO - How to include site name in titles? | Views : 1551 | Replies : 2 | Forum : phpBB SEO MODS

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 71111 • Total topics 36178 • Total members 18156