It is currently Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:42 am

News News of phpBB SEO Forums

Site map of phpBB SEO Forums » Forum : phpBB SEO Forums

SEO Forums : Google Yahoo MSN

SEO mod for phpbb3 Gold?

Will! The url mod rewrite and other mods provided here in (phpbb-seo.com) will work with phpbb3 gold or has it to be modified?
Read more : SEO mod for phpbb3 Gold? | Views : 27592 | Replies : 18 | Forum : phpBB Forum

change [text] to (text) and add to url

Hi there,

for my board I'd like to be able to include the text between , and preferably change it to (text-here)-url (but any other clear and usable separator will too)

This is because the tags which are between are quite important on my board, and therefore also important for the indexing.

I looked into your code for a while, but I couldn't find the lines.

also, a search for `brackets` on this board didn't help me much either...

so, I'd be helped a great deal if you could point me in the right direction ...
Read more : change [text] to (text) and add to url | Views : 1381 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Advanced SEO URL

Can not access to the Administration page

I have install PHPBB3 premod and have access for several time but then i can not access to my Adm page any more. It redirect me to the index page
Please help
Read more : Can not access to the Administration page | Views : 1422 | Replies : 2 | Forum : phpBB mod Rewrite

Coversion of seo modded phpbb2 to phpbb3

hi im thinking of converting one of my phpbb2 board http://www.ibsrocks.com/forum to phpbb3. i can do with loosing the mods, thts okie. but there are few features that are critical.

1. i had seo mod on it , so will conversion mean change of thread urls and loosing all the links.plz check n guide

2. i have some custom fields , like campus name which also showup below user avtars besides thier posts. can that data be converted?

3. i have attachments

4. i have sub forums !

also as u can see lot ...
Read more : Coversion of seo modded phpbb2 to phpbb3 | Views : 1033 | Replies : 1 | Forum : phpBB mod Rewrite

[ask]can't redirect properly

I have one forum that only available for registered user. So when guests click the forum link, they will redirect to login pages.

Then, I found the problem...

After login from that pages, user can't redirect properly. There is an error message "The forum you selected does not exist.". The pages redirect to: -http://xxx/phpbb3/viewforum.php?start=&sid=xxx

This case only happen when I activated Forum ID removing.
Read more : [ask]can't redirect properly | Views : 1100 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Advanced SEO URL

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 44241 • Total topics 9889 • Total members 17481