It is currently Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:07 pm

News News of phpBB SEO Forums

Site map of phpBB SEO Forums » Forum : phpBB SEO Forums

SEO Forums : Google Yahoo MSN

Coversion of seo modded phpbb2 to phpbb3

hi im thinking of converting one of my phpbb2 board http://www.ibsrocks.com/forum to phpbb3. i can do with loosing the mods, thts okie. but there are few features that are critical.

1. i had seo mod on it , so will conversion mean change of thread urls and loosing all the links.plz check n guide

2. i have some custom fields , like campus name which also showup below user avtars besides thier posts. can that data be converted?

3. i have attachments

4. i have sub forums !

also as u can see lot ...
Read more : Coversion of seo modded phpbb2 to phpbb3 | Views : 1032 | Replies : 1 | Forum : phpBB mod Rewrite

[ask]can't redirect properly

I have one forum that only available for registered user. So when guests click the forum link, they will redirect to login pages.

Then, I found the problem...

After login from that pages, user can't redirect properly. There is an error message "The forum you selected does not exist.". The pages redirect to: -http://xxx/phpbb3/viewforum.php?start=&sid=xxx

This case only happen when I activated Forum ID removing.
Read more : [ask]can't redirect properly | Views : 1096 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Advanced SEO URL

Image function

How can i show forum image in the viewforum page (after the header)?
Please help :oops:
Read more : Image function | Views : 3222 | Replies : 0 | Forum : phpBB Forum

How do i remove the -t in my first topic

I want to add a sticky topic with the like topic-title
The rewrite function automatically change to ->topic-title-t3
How do i remove this suffix "t3" in my sticky topic?
Read more : How do i remove the -t in my first topic | Views : 136894 | Replies : 6 | Forum : phpBB Forum

phpbb.com releases date of phpBB3 Gold!

Acyd Burn wrote:7 years ago phpBB 1.0 was released to the community. Since then, phpBB evolved and grew over the years, now with a strong and healthy community and teams making sure everything runs smooth.

Everyone raise a glass to phpBB's 7th release birthday.

As a little present to you, the community, we are now announcing the official release date of phpBB3 Gold:

13th December 2007 - 17:00 GMT

Be sure to be around for the release party - we want to celebrate the birth of the new generation Open Source forum software solution with you.

Yours, phpBB Teams.

Read more : phpbb.com releases date of phpBB3 Gold! | Views : 2473 | Replies : 6 | Forum : phpBB Forum

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 44218 • Total topics 9793 • Total members 17442