It is currently Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:50 am

News News of phpBB SEO Forums

Site map of phpBB SEO Forums » Forum : phpBB SEO Forums

SEO Forums : Google Yahoo MSN

How can i put Achor text in my topic

I want to add an anchor text in my topic not an URL how can i do that. This forum either do not support it :(
Read more : How can i put Achor text in my topic | Views : 2935 | Replies : 1 | Forum : phpBB Forum

Global moderators

Can someone tell me where on the CP I can make Global Moderators? Just when I think I've done it, the person's name didn't turn green like it was supposed to. Help?
Read more : Global moderators | Views : 1820 | Replies : 0 | Forum : phpBB Forum

Yahoo Image Search Problem!

When you click almost all of my Yahoo Image Search images, you get taken to a Image Directory instead of my website, and there's no way the searcher can get to my site from the Directory. My images are usually on the first page too, for almost all of my keywords, so I must be loosing a huge amount of traffic over this.

For example, when you search for Japanese Garden Gates
http://tinyurl.com/293kb8 you see three of my woodsshop.com CAD images on the first page, but when you click them you go to a ...
Read more : Yahoo Image Search Problem! | Views : 23996 | Replies : 14 | Forum : Yahoo! Forums

please include all external link nofollow tag

Hello dcz. Please include all external urls add to nofollow tag for new version seo premod.

similar mod:
http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 0&t=581660
Read more : please include all external link nofollow tag | Views : 3773 | Replies : 9 | Forum : phpBB SEO Premod

Install ?

I downloaded SEO RC7

I have having problems with the SEO mod

when its off, I can see the forum,
when its on, all i get is a 404 on the forum.

Before you start, read this with caution.
=> For a smooth install :
1) Upload all files and lunch -www.yoursite.com/phpBB/ in your browser;
2) Follow the installation / conversion / upgrade steps;
3) Go to phpBB ACP : It's now time to play with settings described bellow;
4) Generate your personalized .htaccess and upload or move it following the instructions;
5) Test a rewritten URL, such as -www.yoursite.com/phpBB/post1.html, ...
Read more : Install ? | Views : 892 | Replies : 1 | Forum : phpBB SEO Premod

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 44349 • Total topics 9921 • Total members 17552