It is currently Sun May 01, 2016 3:32 pm

News News of phpBB SEO Forums

Site map of phpBB SEO Forums » Forum : phpBB SEO Forums

SEO Forums : Google Yahoo MSN

Where to insert a custom header area...?

... in the look of my main page, that is, including tabs and other stuff.

So it could possibly be above the phpbb layout and I would remove the default logo.

Would you do this in your style's overall_header.html or is there some more appropriate place?

I want the best and most professional approach.

Thank you for any helpful comments.

Steve
Read more : Where to insert a custom header area...? | Views : 14445 | Replies : 1 | Forum : phpBB Forum

Problem google result

This is google result of my site

http://www.google.it/search?q=site:500f ... art=0&sa=N

Why this?

Read more : Problem google result | Views : 1435 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Google Forum

Optimal Titles SEO - How to include site name in titles?

I want my site name to figure on every forum title, that is, preferably at the end of the title line?

Thanks for any helpful comments.

Steve
Read more : Optimal Titles SEO - How to include site name in titles? | Views : 1544 | Replies : 2 | Forum : phpBB SEO MODS

The SID shows up on the index page although it shouldn't...

...according to my settings in Phpbb SEO's ACP.

How can I turn it off completely so that it isn't displayed on the forum's first page?

Steve
Read more : The SID shows up on the index page although it shouldn't... | Views : 765 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Advanced SEO URL

Question about mod rewrite and dynamic meta tags

I Have installed on my website dynamic meta tags mod for phpbb3 from this site and i want now to install phpBB3-SEO-Premod_V_3-0-0 is it possible to do that or i need to have a "fresh" copy of phpbb3 to do that (without that seo dynamic meta tags mod). :?:
Read more : Question about mod rewrite and dynamic meta tags | Views : 1209 | Replies : 1 | Forum : phpBB mod Rewrite

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 71107 • Total topics 36176 • Total members 18149