It is currently Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:00 am

News News of phpBB SEO Forums

Site map of phpBB SEO Forums » Forum : phpBB SEO Forums

SEO Forums : Google Yahoo MSN

change ucp.php?mode=login to login.html?

What should I do to change the ucp.php?mode=login to just login.html

and all without the SID...
Read more : change ucp.php?mode=login to login.html? | Views : 7555 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Simple SEO URL

Sharepoint 2007 Crawler and robots.txt

Ok Al I have iis6 and my Simple Rewrite MOD is 80 percent working --> thanx to SEO --> Im sure we will get to 100 percent.

Now I have a question. I have secured my forum so that only registered users can login and see the forum contents.

In sharepoint I can give in a username and password. which will be used to crawl the forum. The inly thing that I need to do is that sharepoint cannot crawl the logoff page. Because then It would be in a logon --> logoff cycle and wouldn't be able to crawl ...
Read more : Sharepoint 2007 Crawler and robots.txt | Views : 2003 | Replies : 8 | Forum : Simple SEO URL

How do I add an outside border to Subsilver2 in phpBB3??

I'm trying to figure this out, but cannot. Any help???
Read more : How do I add an outside border to Subsilver2 in phpBB3?? | Views : 18412 | Replies : 0 | Forum : phpBB Forum

Error in W3C

Hi, I have an error in W3C( http://validator.w3.org ), but I dont know because it is.

my website is http://www.elgrupoinformatico.com

Thanks
Read more : Error in W3C | Views : 4357 | Replies : 1 | Forum : phpBB Forum

Meta Tags Dynamiques phpBB3 SEO V 0.2.2 problem

Hi,

I installed this mod correctly but nothing changed

Let ask a question (hope it's not a stupid one) : does the mod display méta keywords on the index or somewhere else ?
cause i have nothing changed on my forum after I installed it

thanks for responding
Read more : Meta Tags Dynamiques phpBB3 SEO V 0.2.2 problem | Views : 862 | Replies : 2 | Forum : phpBB SEO MODS

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 45284 • Total topics 10670 • Total members 17731