It is currently Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:58 am

News News of phpBB SEO Forums

Site map of phpBB SEO Forums » Forum : phpBB SEO Forums

SEO Forums : Google Yahoo MSN

wheres the phpbb seo link in acp ?

hello,

i installed the advanced mod but get no link to the seo settings in the acp :?:
Read more : wheres the phpbb seo link in acp ? | Views : 1198 | Replies : 2 | Forum : phpBB mod Rewrite

how exactly do i get this working...

i've installed the premod...and have had a go at configuring/enabling options in the ACP...

but when i enable them, the board doesn't function properly....topics dont open etc..

do i need to manually create the .htaccess file? and the robot.txt file?

or does the mod create/modify them for me?

please help

chris
Read more : how exactly do i get this working... | Views : 895 | Replies : 2 | Forum : phpBB SEO Premod

phpbb_seo_install.php vs install_phpbb_seo.php

What is the difference between these two files. When installing, I just entered the install root path with the browser and it took me to the installation page which I followed.

Now, reading the forum notice that installation should be done with the following path:

\root\phpbb_seo\phpbb_seo_install.php

But: with the Premod, this file is not included in this path.. (it is in the contrib folder)

1. Which routine is correct ? (My install seems correct as I have the SEO setting menu, but did I miss anything), or is it correctly installed?

2. What is the reason that the phpbb_seo_install.php is ...
Read more : phpbb_seo_install.php vs install_phpbb_seo.php | Views : 951 | Replies : 3 | Forum : phpBB mod Rewrite

Loging Problem

Hello :).

Hope u can help me.

Yesterday ive installed phpbb3 , ive convert my phpb2 into phpbb3 and installed the seo mod.

But i have a problem in the loging .
Ive log in , but the forum goback to loging page again :S.
Sometimes i can enter but sometimes cant :S

Hope your help!

Thanks!
Read more : Loging Problem | Views : 1148 | Replies : 2 | Forum : phpBB Forum

backlinks to post URLs

Hi, I'm using advanced mod rewrite here. I'm getting a few inbound links to post URLs rather than topic URLs.

Since I have /post disallowed in my .htaccess, does this mean such backlinks are not counting towards my PR?

Also, I have now installed a "latest active topics" box at the top of the index page. These all link to the latest post in each thread, so this will increase the likelihood of inbound links being post rather than topic URLs.

What can I do to fix this? Should I allow bots to follow post URLs after all?

Finally, I ...
Read more : backlinks to post URLs | Views : 845 | Replies : 1 | Forum : phpBB mod Rewrite

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 44553 • Total topics 9969 • Total members 17660