It is currently Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:23 am

News News of phpBB SEO Forums

Site map of phpBB SEO Forums » Forum : phpBB SEO Forums

SEO Forums : Google Yahoo MSN

Rewrite of phpBB3 Gallery index.php

I have a problem rewriting index.php of our included gallery mod from here http://www.flying-bits.org/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=31.

Our Portal XL 4.0 Premod uses Advanced phpBB3 SEO mod Rewrite 0.4.0 which works as expected. However we have a small problem as I'm not fully familiar with rewrite rules.

Following scenario:
If rewrite of forum/index.php is enabled the link is translated to forum.html exactly.

Above described gallery remains and is called from out of directory forum/gallery/index.php. That link is translated to forum.html also which is not the intention.

On portal.php and calandar.php the rewrite rules do work perfectly.

My ...
Read more : Rewrite of phpBB3 Gallery index.php | Views : 12663 | Replies : 40 | Forum : Advanced SEO URL

phpbb-seo special links

what did you have to do to show those links on google? :D
Read more : phpbb-seo special links | Views : 1399 | Replies : 1 | Forum : The phpBB SEO Website

Help with advanced seo mod rewirte 4.0!

Hello pe installed on my forum phpbb3 -http://www.software-p2p.com/foro the mod rewrite seo advanced 4.0,
Is the fourth time you install and uninstall achievement and not make it work.
The links are changed to url static, but when I go into them, I pull a 404
Nor pe able to make the recording
-Http://www.software-p2p.com/foro/post1.html
Pe risen by htaccess generated from acp phpbbseo to the folder where I stored the forum,
But I throw a 404 to enter the forum.
Removing the forum opens htaccess are links with url static but when I visited a strip 404 tmb
Probe upload the root ...
Read more : Help with advanced seo mod rewirte 4.0! | Views : 1082 | Replies : 1 | Forum : phpBB mod Rewrite

Nice site

Hello , im from canada ( Origine France )
First congrat for this great forum , i really love it !
Second , i would know if we can donate for this forum or no ?
ANd finaly i have a question :
" J'ai vu un forum phpbb qui affiche en ba de la page (Forum optimize par phpbb seo Team je pense , est ce que vous fournissez cet fonction ?"

Merci d'avance !!
Read more : Nice site | Views : 2252 | Replies : 7 | Forum : The phpBB SEO Website

how do i vtxx.html

seo mod works on my site like that /topic-title-t34.html

but i want to /topic-title-vt34.html

how can i replace with t and vt , f and vf vs.... ?

how can i do that?
thank you for your help... and sorry for my bad english :roll:
Read more : how do i vtxx.html | Views : 786 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Advanced SEO URL

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 70898 • Total topics 36118 • Total members 17942