It is currently Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:20 am

News News of phpBB SEO Forums

Site map of phpBB SEO Forums » Forum : phpBB SEO Forums

SEO Forums : Google Yahoo MSN

SEO Optimal titles V 1.0

Hi,

Looks like a great MOD, but it says it has only been tested on phpBB3.0.RC4.

Is it safe for me to use on the final release of phpBB3?

Many thanks!
Read more : SEO Optimal titles V 1.0 | Views : 1131 | Replies : 2 | Forum : phpBB SEO MODS

Mixed mod rewrite for phpbb 3.0.0

Hi
I'd like to know what is the latest version for this MOD that is compatible with phpbb 3.0.0
Read more : Mixed mod rewrite for phpbb 3.0.0 | Views : 3449 | Replies : 9 | Forum : Mixed SEO URL

What you think of this company?

Had with it for about 6 months now,nothing bad happened, always reply to enqueries and quite fastly, also offering good value for money. But is that good value for money a good thing, can someone have any suggestions regarding this website, is it good or bad?
http://www.3ix.org/index.php

Thanks,also maybe you have some reliable webhosting companies to reccomend,thanks!
Read more : What you think of this company? | Views : 1532 | Replies : 2 | Forum : The phpBB SEO Website

hi, problem with the forum! I cannot go past the homepage

Hi, I've a problem... I installed fresh phpbb seo forum, everything worked fine. after enabling mod rewrite I cannot go past the homepage, index displayes fine... but the rest gets messed up, please take a look and let me know what can be done: www.studforum.com
Read more : hi, problem with the forum! I cannot go past the homepage | Views : 2217 | Replies : 2 | Forum : phpBB SEO Premod

Strange error in the server error log?

Hi, my webpage is working fine, but im getting one strange error in my error log. Apparently the error does not show anything in the screen while you browse tha page, but the logs shows this:

malformed header from script. Bad header=Not Modified: /home/tupincho/public_html/foro/download/file.php
malformed header from script. Bad header=Not Modified: /home/tupincho/public_html/foro/download/file.php
malformed header from script. Bad header=Not Modified: /home/tupincho/public_html/foro/download/file.php ...
Read more : Strange error in the server error log? | Views : 2127 | Replies : 2 | Forum : phpBB SEO Premod

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 71115 • Total topics 36181 • Total members 18183