It is currently Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:35 pm

News News of phpBB SEO Forums

Site map of phpBB SEO Forums » Forum : phpBB SEO Forums

SEO Forums : Google Yahoo MSN

How to add navigation (similar topics) in phpbb3?

How can one add similar topics (navigation bar) either below or above in phpbb3 as used by your website? And can these also be url rewrite through mod?
Read more : How to add navigation (similar topics) in phpbb3? | Views : 6589 | Replies : 0 | Forum : phpBB Forum

phpbb3 and 4images?

I hope people know about 4images Photo gallery (http://www.4homepages.de/). I want phpbb3 users to login to 4images with same user id and password, so that one user don't have to create 2 different accounts in same website? Any solution will be appreciated.
Read more : phpbb3 and 4images? | Views : 1595 | Replies : 2 | Forum : phpBB Forum

SEO mod for phpbb3 Gold?

Will! The url mod rewrite and other mods provided here in (phpbb-seo.com) will work with phpbb3 gold or has it to be modified?
Read more : SEO mod for phpbb3 Gold? | Views : 27647 | Replies : 18 | Forum : phpBB Forum

change [text] to (text) and add to url

Hi there,

for my board I'd like to be able to include the text between , and preferably change it to (text-here)-url (but any other clear and usable separator will too)

This is because the tags which are between are quite important on my board, and therefore also important for the indexing.

I looked into your code for a while, but I couldn't find the lines.

also, a search for `brackets` on this board didn't help me much either...

so, I'd be helped a great deal if you could point me in the right direction ...
Read more : change [text] to (text) and add to url | Views : 1381 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Advanced SEO URL

Can not access to the Administration page

I have install PHPBB3 premod and have access for several time but then i can not access to my Adm page any more. It redirect me to the index page
Please help
Read more : Can not access to the Administration page | Views : 1430 | Replies : 2 | Forum : phpBB mod Rewrite

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 44345 • Total topics 9919 • Total members 17550