It is currently Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:31 pm

News News of phpBB SEO Forums

Site map of phpBB SEO Forums » Forum : phpBB SEO Forums

SEO Forums : Google Yahoo MSN

The SID shows up on the index page although it shouldn't...

...according to my settings in Phpbb SEO's ACP.

How can I turn it off completely so that it isn't displayed on the forum's first page?

Steve
Read more : The SID shows up on the index page although it shouldn't... | Views : 784 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Advanced SEO URL

Question about mod rewrite and dynamic meta tags

I Have installed on my website dynamic meta tags mod for phpbb3 from this site and i want now to install phpBB3-SEO-Premod_V_3-0-0 is it possible to do that or i need to have a "fresh" copy of phpbb3 to do that (without that seo dynamic meta tags mod). :?:
Read more : Question about mod rewrite and dynamic meta tags | Views : 1218 | Replies : 1 | Forum : phpBB mod Rewrite

SEO Optimal titles V 1.0

Hi,

Looks like a great MOD, but it says it has only been tested on phpBB3.0.RC4.

Is it safe for me to use on the final release of phpBB3?

Many thanks!
Read more : SEO Optimal titles V 1.0 | Views : 1144 | Replies : 2 | Forum : phpBB SEO MODS

Mixed mod rewrite for phpbb 3.0.0

Hi
I'd like to know what is the latest version for this MOD that is compatible with phpbb 3.0.0
Read more : Mixed mod rewrite for phpbb 3.0.0 | Views : 3476 | Replies : 9 | Forum : Mixed SEO URL

What you think of this company?

Had with it for about 6 months now,nothing bad happened, always reply to enqueries and quite fastly, also offering good value for money. But is that good value for money a good thing, can someone have any suggestions regarding this website, is it good or bad?
http://www.3ix.org/index.php

Thanks,also maybe you have some reliable webhosting companies to reccomend,thanks!
Read more : What you think of this company? | Views : 1536 | Replies : 2 | Forum : The phpBB SEO Website

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 71118 • Total topics 36183 • Total members 18215