It is currently Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:08 am

News News of phpBB SEO Forums

Site map of phpBB SEO Forums » Forum : phpBB SEO Forums

SEO Forums : Google Yahoo MSN

forum sid removing does not work

Hello there,
I'm an owner of a domain name with non-english alphabet character, and after i changed the forum config to point to that domain, the phpbbseo (premod) decided to not remove sid anymore... anyone found this too?

EDIT: bah my bad.... just found out i gave "http://xxxxxxxxxx" instead "xxxxxxx" as cookie domain.
and yes you can kill me now for posting before checking everything ;)
Read more : forum sid removing does not work | Views : 1766 | Replies : 9 | Forum : phpBB SEO Premod

Installation procedure

I am installing phpbb3 in the premod version, since it's from scratch.

I'm a little inexperienced, but not that much since I have done many similar installations before.

However, it was always step by step.

And there are a few things that I don't understand in this case;

When it says to upload all the files, does that mean what's in the root folder goes into the root of the domain where the forum is going? What do I do with What is in the contrib folder?
From what I understand I get to choose the type of rewrite in ...
Read more : Installation procedure | Views : 697 | Replies : 1 | Forum : phpBB SEO Premod

Log with a php/html script from another website

Hello !

I want to automate the log in my phpBB3 forum with a script which is in another webpage, on another website.

I explain. I have a first website to identify members. This website, when the log is ok, redirect to the real forum website.

I want to redirect the login informations posted in the first website to the phpBB3 forum : When my members are redirected to phpBB, i want the forum log auto with their own account.

Little thing : The log informations are the same in the id portail and in the phpBB3 forum

i ...
Read more : Log with a php/html script from another website | Views : 3248 | Replies : 1 | Forum : phpBB Forum

Stats Error

Hello, I receive the following error when I made all the edits for showing URL stats:

Code: Select all
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /phpbb_seo/phpbb_seo_class.php on line 282: Undefined variable: startime
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /phpbb_seo/phpbb_seo_class.php on line 282: Undefined variable: startime

It seems like this is the ...
Read more : Stats Error | Views : 3076 | Replies : 4 | Forum : phpBB SEO MODS

question on bookmars and links

for more thn a month I had some help installing advnced seo, the only mod I id not insal myself. I hve a question on bookmarks. Suppose my forum html is a-b-c-f1.html and i change the name of the forum to xyz. The html does then become x-y-z.html? Or not? What happens to links and bookmarks on the old name, do they still work?

Sorry if it is a stupid question but I did not install this myself and don't quit understand it yet.
Read more : question on bookmars and links | Views : 931 | Replies : 1 | Forum : phpBB mod Rewrite

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 71023 • Total topics 36143 • Total members 18012