It is currently Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:59 am

News News of phpBB SEO Forums

Site map of phpBB SEO Forums » Forum : phpBB SEO Forums

SEO Forums : Google Yahoo MSN

Image function

How can i show forum image in the viewforum page (after the header)?
Please help :oops:
Read more : Image function | Views : 3231 | Replies : 0 | Forum : phpBB Forum

How do i remove the -t in my first topic

I want to add a sticky topic with the like topic-title
The rewrite function automatically change to ->topic-title-t3
How do i remove this suffix "t3" in my sticky topic?
Read more : How do i remove the -t in my first topic | Views : 137070 | Replies : 6 | Forum : phpBB Forum

phpbb.com releases date of phpBB3 Gold!

Acyd Burn wrote:7 years ago phpBB 1.0 was released to the community. Since then, phpBB evolved and grew over the years, now with a strong and healthy community and teams making sure everything runs smooth.

Everyone raise a glass to phpBB's 7th release birthday.

As a little present to you, the community, we are now announcing the official release date of phpBB3 Gold:

13th December 2007 - 17:00 GMT

Be sure to be around for the release party - we want to celebrate the birth of the new generation Open Source forum software solution with you.

Yours, phpBB Teams.

Read more : phpbb.com releases date of phpBB3 Gold! | Views : 2493 | Replies : 6 | Forum : phpBB Forum

Please remove this mod

Hello, and thank you very much for you mods. I've installed all of them and everything is working but not this one:

http://www.phpbb-seo.com/boards/smartor ... t1119.html

After reading the posts in the forum, all the other people are having the same problem (comments and ratings no more working). So since the last comment by the author was in july, i suggest you to remove it so that people like me will avoid to spend hours and hours trying to find where they made an error when the error is in the mod itself.

Thank you
Read more : Please remove this mod | Views : 1413 | Replies : 1 | Forum : The phpBB SEO Website

phpBB SEO Premod - Is this mod updated?

hi i wanna know if this pre mod version has updates phpbb3 version

also does phpbb3 really does need SEO mod? i thought phpbb3 already does all that is needed.
plz advise

when will we see updated version of this package?
Read more : phpBB SEO Premod - Is this mod updated? | Views : 1166 | Replies : 3 | Forum : phpBB SEO Premod

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 44305 • Total topics 9910 • Total members 17527