It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:49 pm

News News of phpBB SEO Forums

Site map of phpBB SEO Forums » Forum : phpBB SEO Forums

SEO Forums : Google Yahoo MSN

Error while updating from RC7 to RC8

I get this error while updating from RC7 to RC8 :
Code: Select all
Fatal error: Call to a member function url_rewrite() on a non-object in /home/a3317355/public_html/includes/functions.php on line 1720

I'm using the Automatic Update Package. I had uploaded the install directory and replaced the old doc directory with the new one.

My functions.php : http://www.animorphsfanforum.com/includes/functions.php

Please help.

PS : I posted a query about this in the phpBB forum. Here it is : http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 6&t=605324
Read more : Error while updating from RC7 to RC8 | Views : 1736 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Mixed SEO URL

How to define the keyword "Hoi An", and not "

Hi folks..

First timer posting here. Kind of an off the wall question, but I need one of my user-defined keywords to be "Hoi An" - a city in Vietnam.

I redid the the keyword numbers to allow 2 letter words, but the engine wants to break up the keyword into two seperate words.

Any ideas?
Read more : How to define the keyword "Hoi An", and not " | Views : 1283 | Replies : 1 | Forum : phpBB SEO MODS

RC8 is out

Hi here,
Today was relased new nad probably last RC version RC8, wich have to be in few days the gold version.Can you say if will be some change in seo mod advance?I think there are only few code changes in viewtopic so what do you think seo team?
Read more : RC8 is out | Views : 1116 | Replies : 5 | Forum : phpBB Forum

Problem with language character

My forum language is Vietnamese and it has some special character
Now the rewrite URL works like this:
Topic: Hà nội -> -www.mysite.com/Ha-noi
I want it to change to:
-www.mysite.com/H%C3%A0_N%E1%BB%99i
Please help
Read more : Problem with language character | Views : 916 | Replies : 1 | Forum : phpBB mod Rewrite

Update with phpbb3 seo mod

If i install seo mod version of phpbb3 there will be problem when i try to update my phpbb3? I have to manual update like phpbb2?

Sorry for my english..
Read more : Update with phpbb3 seo mod | Views : 2221 | Replies : 1 | Forum : phpBB Forum

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 44227 • Total topics 9798 • Total members 17446