It is currently Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:36 am

News News of phpBB SEO Forums

Site map of phpBB SEO Forums » Forum : phpBB SEO Forums

SEO Forums : Google Yahoo MSN

subfolder installation

I have installed premod in a subfolder named foro, where I can put the .htaccess?

When I put the .htaccess in the "foro" folder the result is obvious, a 404 error with all new url's due the "foro" prefix in the rules.
When I put the .htaccess in the root folder the result is a blank page with all new url's.

# Lines That should already be in your .htacess
<Files "config.php">
Order Allow,Deny
Deny from All
<Files "common.php">
Order Allow,Deny
Deny from All

# You may need to un-comment the following line
# Options +FollowSymlinks
Read more : subfolder installation | Views : 1631 | Replies : 1 | Forum : phpBB mod Rewrite

Great work. Some questions

Hi DCZ. Let me give you CONGRATULATIONS for such big script. I have upgraded from phpbb2 to phpbb3 SEO premod. And this thing ROCKS.

I have some doubts, because the script is much more complete now and a have a lot of new features.

1) how can i assure that all the visitors incoming from my previously google indexed urls are being redirected to the right post now?

2) where are the rewrite rules being written? can i put them anywhere? why is best in home folder or in phpbb/ folder? advantages? disadvantages?

3) I add like 1000 words to ...
Read more : Great work. Some questions | Views : 915 | Replies : 2 | Forum : phpBB SEO Premod

forum sid removing does not work

Hello there,
I'm an owner of a domain name with non-english alphabet character, and after i changed the forum config to point to that domain, the phpbbseo (premod) decided to not remove sid anymore... anyone found this too?

EDIT: bah my bad.... just found out i gave "http://xxxxxxxxxx" instead "xxxxxxx" as cookie domain.
and yes you can kill me now for posting before checking everything ;)
Read more : forum sid removing does not work | Views : 1771 | Replies : 9 | Forum : phpBB SEO Premod

Installation procedure

I am installing phpbb3 in the premod version, since it's from scratch.

I'm a little inexperienced, but not that much since I have done many similar installations before.

However, it was always step by step.

And there are a few things that I don't understand in this case;

When it says to upload all the files, does that mean what's in the root folder goes into the root of the domain where the forum is going? What do I do with What is in the contrib folder?
From what I understand I get to choose the type of rewrite in ...
Read more : Installation procedure | Views : 699 | Replies : 1 | Forum : phpBB SEO Premod

Log with a php/html script from another website

Hello !

I want to automate the log in my phpBB3 forum with a script which is in another webpage, on another website.

I explain. I have a first website to identify members. This website, when the log is ok, redirect to the real forum website.

I want to redirect the login informations posted in the first website to the phpBB3 forum : When my members are redirected to phpBB, i want the forum log auto with their own account.

Little thing : The log informations are the same in the id portail and in the phpBB3 forum

i ...
Read more : Log with a php/html script from another website | Views : 3271 | Replies : 1 | Forum : phpBB Forum

Login  •  Register

Total posts 71058 • Total topics 36152 • Total members 18066