It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:43 am

News News of phpBB SEO Forums

Site map of phpBB SEO Forums » Forum : phpBB SEO Forums

SEO Forums : Google Yahoo MSN

rewrite only work with English

I tried some other language like Chinese or Vietnamese but the output is not like i expected.
I've just install phpbb3 premod in my site www.hopviet.com
Please help...
Read more : rewrite only work with English | Views : 997 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Advanced SEO URL

RSS working with SEO URLs

Hi,

I guess I have seen someone asking here already, but I would like to know whether we have som RSS mod working with these SEO URLs.

Thanks,
tybi.
Read more : RSS working with SEO URLs | Views : 1698 | Replies : 0 | Forum : phpBB Forum

not allow admin CP

I installed this mod:

http://www.phpbb-seo.com/boards/mixed-s ... t1565.html

and connective in Admin ACP opening forum index. What repair?

forum version RC7 :roll:
Read more : not allow admin CP | Views : 1204 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Mixed SEO URL

Weird Layout?

Hi,

I did everything stated in the notepad file of this mod (read it a third time dcz & Seo :P), and I cant figure out whats wrong here. I copied the htaccess code given by the ACP and pasted it in an .htaccess file in the root of my domain. My phpbb3 forum is in domain.nl/forum, but the redirect seems to work.
I activated the URL rewriting, and now I got this weird layout. Its not a 404 error. (Of course I want my forum to work properly, so the URL ...
Read more : Weird Layout? | Views : 835 | Replies : 12 | Forum : Advanced SEO URL

Can you please translate this?

Here is the link to optimize the forum using the META tags.

But, the language is totally imcomprehensible for me. So, if you can please translate and help me, I would be thankful.

http://www.phpbb.de/viewtopic.php?t=49679
Read more : Can you please translate this? | Views : 2817 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Translations

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 44226 • Total topics 9798 • Total members 17446