It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:53 pm

News News of phpBB SEO Forums

Site map of phpBB SEO Forums » Forum : phpBB SEO Forums

SEO Forums : Google Yahoo MSN

Advanced Mod vs Mixed

I've noticed some of the posts on this forum have the thread title in the URL yet most of the new threads do not include the subject in the URL. Is there a reason that the forum administrators have chosen not to have the thread subjects in all of the URLs?
Read more : Advanced Mod vs Mixed | Views : 937 | Replies : 1 | Forum : phpBB mod Rewrite

phpbb3 search_ignore_words.php and Dynamic Meta Tags

This is regarding phpbb3 SEO Dynamic Meta Tags V0.2.0RC1

I am using phpBB3 RC7

I completed the mod and it is dynamically creating meta just fine, but it is not excluding terms in the "search_ignore_words.php" file.

I notice the demo at http://phpbb3.phpbb-seo.net/ is also including meta keywords in the default "search_ignore_words.php" file.

Was I wrong in reading the instructions that this is supposed to be happening?

Thanks.
Read more : phpbb3 search_ignore_words.php and Dynamic Meta Tags | Views : 2583 | Replies : 6 | Forum : phpBB SEO MODS

how to change title of main (index) page?

I have installed premod phpbb RC7 but didn't find how I can change the title of the main page in ACP? The Title is still "Index Page". I added {SITENAME} But it didn't worked out as I supposed to the overall_header? How can I change the "Index Page" - the title to whatever I want.
Read more : how to change title of main (index) page? | Views : 8830 | Replies : 6 | Forum : phpBB Forum

Thank Post Mod 0.4.0 and Rewrite

sorry, my english very bad..

phpBB3 mod Rewrite and Thank Post Mod 0.4.0 integration please

thank you
Read more : Thank Post Mod 0.4.0 and Rewrite | Views : 12135 | Replies : 25 | Forum : phpBB mod Rewrite

Board Error

Hello, I tried to install the dynamic meta tags mod on this site manually and after I went through step by step my forum went down and is now looking for the install file. I went back and carefully replaced all that I added and it still is looking for the install file. Please help me..

My forum: http://www.thestocktalk.net

Thank you very much!
Read more : Board Error | Views : 1853 | Replies : 13 | Forum : phpBB SEO MODS

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 43730 • Total topics 9598 • Total members 17239