It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:02 pm

News News of phpBB2 Advanced mod Rewrite

Site map of phpBB2 Advanced mod Rewrite » Forum : phpBB2 Advanced mod Rewrite

phpBB2 SEO Advanced mod Rewrite support forum.
This mods performs URL rewriting for phpBB, injecting categories, forums and topic titles in their URLs.

0.0.2 to 0.2.0?

Hello, where can i please find changed files from 0.0.2 to 0.2.0? what has changed? because i dont know how to update, in the download pack for 0.2.0 there is no chagned files or something... :(
Read more : 0.0.2 to 0.2.0? | Views : 999 | Replies : 4

forum redirecting with mod rewrite problem

i have the advanced mod rewriting and zero dupes and notice problem all is working ok - except that any file ending with html in any folder on the domain is redirecting back 301 to forums index

the forum is in root

so! i experiment with this and i find that if i place a htaccess and RewriteBase in all other folders it works ok.

why is this problem occuring? and is putting htaccess in every folder with RewriteBase good or bad?

this is htaccess

Options +FollowSymlinks
RewriteEngine On
RewriteBase /
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} !^www\.extra\.domain\.net$ [NC]
RewriteRule ^(.*) http://www.extra.domain.net/$1 [QSA,R=301,L] ...
Read more : forum redirecting with mod rewrite problem | Views : 1082 | Replies : 1

Problem with "remove index from forum" fix iwth Ad

If you remember the thread about the patch of removing index.php from the forum, there seems to be a conflict with that code. actually anything to do with seo_redirect()

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: seo_redirect() in /home/juarol3/public_html/sucasa/index.php on line 74

Or another words:
Code: Select all
$mark_read = '';
}
// www.phpBB-SEO.com SEO TOOLKIT BEGIN
$uri = $_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'];
If ($mark_read == '' && $viewcat == -1 && strpos($uri, "index.$phpEx")) {
seo_redirect(PHPBB_URL);
}
// www.phpBB-SEO.com SEO TOOLKIT END

This only happens when actually entering the URL with index.php included. But this can not be helped anyway since even our own ACP gives us ...
Read more : Problem with "remove index from forum" fix iwth Ad | Views : 1281 | Replies : 3

how i can up date for simple mod Rewrite V_0.2.0

how i can up date for phpBB-SEO-simple-mod-Rewrite_V_0.2.0

i use now phpBB-SEO-Simple-mod-Rewrite_V_0.0.2

i red file 0.0.2_0.2.0_Simple_Update

if i do it will convert without any problem with my url

and i use zero dupe mod :roll:

and what do u think dcz update to last version or not :(
Read more : how i can up date for simple mod Rewrite V_0.2.0 | Views : 933 | Replies : 6

[archive] phpBB SEO Advanced mod Rewrite V 0.0.2

WARNING
    0.2.0 is out : To update please read this thread.

What follows is kept for archive.

0.0.2 support will continue for some time for 0.0.2 user, until they update.

Do not use this version if you are first installing this mod.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
phpBB SEO Advanced mod Rewrite V 0.0.2 - UPDATED

Before you do anything :

Please read carefully this post, you will save time and will not risk to jeopardise your web-site's PageRanking.

Under construction Topic.

From now on, the English versions will see the profiles URL to be : memberxx.html (membrexx.html in the French one). ...
Read more : [archive] phpBB SEO Advanced mod Rewrite V 0.0.2 | Views : 22082 | Replies : 118

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 44430 • Total topics 9942 • Total members 17594