It is currently Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:51 pm

News News of SEO phpBB

Site map of SEO phpBB » Forum : SEO phpBB

RC7 to 3.01?

Is there any options to update RC7 to 3.01? I had not been able to download the automatic update for RC7 to 3.0.0. is the option no longer available for download?

Thank for your time
Read more : RC7 to 3.01? | Views : 516 | Replies : 1 | Forum : phpBB Forum

Header image problem!

Ellow new on forum !! And i have problem:)
I made forum on forumotion-forum host and i use phpBB3 script i try to change trought pannet -Style-image list here i change header image to my image, and it's shown in admin panel(image that i want) but wont show on my forum any1 can help abouth this?
Read more : Header image problem! | Views : 22044 | Replies : 4 | Forum : phpBB Forum

Common installation oversights

I have installed SEO MOD on phpbb3 but my URL are still not being re-written.

I have put the .htaccess in the root of my phpbb3. I have chown -r www phpbb3_seo/ .
The installer tells me i have installed SEO successfully.

I checked the system info and it says MOD_REWRITE is a loaded module.

when I am in the ACP the tab is labeled ACP_CAT_PHPBB_SEO, i read in another post that this means i did not fully complete the install.

I am not trying to acheive any search engine optimization. I simply want friendly URLS and URLS that do ...
Read more : Common installation oversights | Views : 858 | Replies : 1 | Forum : phpBB mod Rewrite

[MOD] Last Topic On Index - Seo url

Hello to all, Last Topic On Index,
Exists this mod for phpbb3-seo?

Or.
Which method advised to me in order to gain the last ones to me topic printing the URL in format SEO?

Bye Guys, thx @ all .
Read more : [MOD] Last Topic On Index - Seo url | Views : 6370 | Replies : 2 | Forum : phpBB Forum

virtual root problem

hi,

i have the phpbb seo premod running, installed in a folder, using virtual root folder option.

my problem: when i access my site, example.com, i'm not being redirected to the forum.

this is my .htaccess

# Lines That should already be in your .htacess
<Files "config.php">
Order Allow,Deny
Deny from All
</Files>
<Files "common.php">
Order Allow,Deny
Deny from All
</Files>

# You may need to un-comment the following line
Options +FollowSymlinks
# REMEBER YOU ONLY NEED TO STARD MOD REWRITE ONCE
RewriteEngine On
# REWRITE BASE
RewriteBase /
# HERE IS A GOOD PLACE TO ADD THE WWW ...
Read more : virtual root problem | Views : 1139 | Replies : 4 | Forum : phpBB mod Rewrite

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 44218 • Total topics 9793 • Total members 17442