It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:28 am

News News of SEO phpBB

Site map of SEO phpBB » Forum : SEO phpBB

Premod Backup

I am currently using phpbb 3.0.1 if I upgrade to the premod phpbb 3.0.0 will I be able to restore my forum?

Thanks for the advice and help.
Read more : Premod Backup | Views : 787 | Replies : 2 | Forum : phpBB Forum

Have installed phpbb3, but how can I start phpbb3,pls help

Help Please,

I have a website, and I installed phpbb3 using cpanel, it was a success. But my problem is where my phpbb3 installation and how can I start it running so that I could put it in my website? thanks in advane for somebody's help.
Read more : Have installed phpbb3, but how can I start phpbb3,pls help | Views : 181820 | Replies : 1 | Forum : phpBB Forum

Setting a Moderator

Hi all. I'm quite need to PhpBB3 and I've tried to set a moderator for my forums. But I dunno how to make them into a moderator. I can give them the permissions as a Mod, but they don't show up as a Moderator. Can anyone detailed explain me how? :)
Read more : Setting a Moderator | Views : 3086 | Replies : 1 | Forum : phpBB Forum

3.0.0 to 3.0.1 Problems

Hi guys,

So I have modded my forum quite alot, so I was first interested in the patch way of updating. This really confused me though (can anybody help me?) so I decided to go with the auto update way.

After uploading the /install directory, I was unable to go through the install process because it said there was an error in /includes/functions.php

I had a look at the line wher ethe error occured, and it was caused by the advanced SEO mod from here (which is great).

So I'm not sure what to do now. Can anybody teach me ...
Read more : 3.0.0 to 3.0.1 Problems | Views : 2538 | Replies : 8 | Forum : phpBB Forum

3.0.0 => 3.0.1 migrating

Hoh to update phpbb3 to the newest version with saving all my SEO mods made from this forum.
no dupe, zero dupe, seo topics, key words etc ??

Is there any solution, or i have to make it once again
Read more : 3.0.0 => 3.0.1 migrating | Views : 2296 | Replies : 8 | Forum : phpBB Forum

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 43694 • Total topics 9572 • Total members 17209