It is currently Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:07 pm

News News of SEO phpBB

Site map of SEO phpBB » Forum : SEO phpBB

Help with a problem......

Hi all, could any of you help me out? I have been having some problems with this group of people coming on to my site, I seem to have managed to stop most of the problems, but as of late I am having problems with a hidden member, we are a fairly new forum and I know all of my members, so I know that is not any of our regular members, I am wondering if there is any way that I can find out who this hidden member is? I suspect that it is one of these people that ...
Read more : Help with a problem...... | Views : 2487 | Replies : 5 | Forum : phpBB Forum

Help Please ?

Hi All

New to you forums & web building.

Whilst browsing your forums I came across this >

phpBB3 SEO Demo Forum - News

Is it possible to convert the phpBB3 SEO Demo Forum - News scroller just to show the latest forum post without the "RSS image & Source" ?

and maybe add the user name of the topic poster ? so it might look like this >

Kill It, Cook It, Eat It Fri 9 Jan 2009 13:07 user Al69

I would like to use it on my website if possible ...
Read more : Help Please ? | Views : 702 | Replies : 1 | Forum : The phpBB SEO Website

Blank page after fresh install

Not sure what is happening...
I install the latest version phpBB3 and after the install is complete I just get a blank white page.

Anyone know what it going on?
Read more : Blank page after fresh install | Views : 37984 | Replies : 8 | Forum : phpBB Forum

Optimal Titles mod help

I have installed the topic title mod. but I just want to show the topic title only not the forum name. how can i do that. please help.
Read more : Optimal Titles mod help | Views : 1624 | Replies : 2 | Forum : phpBB Forum

SEO mods for available?

Are there any SEO mods that will work with ???

Read more : SEO mods for available? | Views : 886 | Replies : 1 | Forum : phpBB mod Rewrite

Login  •  Register

Total posts 71058 • Total topics 36152 • Total members 18067