It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:33 pm

News News of SEO phpBB

Site map of SEO phpBB » Forum : SEO phpBB

Can not log in using PC at work

Hi
I've found that I can not log in at all using the computer at work while I can login fine using my computer at home. Network at work is using a proxy.
Please advise what can I do.
Thanks
Read more : Can not log in using PC at work | Views : 42362 | Replies : 24 | Forum : phpBB Forum

NoFollow Tag

Can I add NoFollow tag for all links "Links in posts and signatures" for my PHPBB3 forum.

Thanks you for all helpful tools you're providing here. 8)
Read more : NoFollow Tag | Views : 23438 | Replies : 3 | Forum : phpBB Forum

phpnuke + phpbb seo?

Is it possible to merge the existing stand alone phpbb forum with this cms?

Also if not possible, can seo edition be applied to the phpbb which comes with phpnuke?

Read more : phpnuke + phpbb seo? | Views : 1180 | Replies : 2 | Forum : phpBB Forum

already using phpbb3.0.1, how best to install phpbb SEO

Hi,
I am a relative phpbb newbie, although I have installed phpbb3.0 on Windows and successfully upgraded to 3.0.1 without problems. I have only just stumbled across this site and was wondering what is the "best" approach to installing the phpbb3 SEO stuff onto an already existing phpbb3.0.1 site? Also, I use my own style but don't know whether this makes a difference. I would imagine that I would start by overlaying some/all of the PREMOD files onto my existing forum, but imagine that I would need to do some extra stuff before I could start to configure the SEO ...
Read more : already using phpbb3.0.1, how best to install phpbb SEO | Views : 5176 | Replies : 4 | Forum : phpBB Forum

Premod Backup

I am currently using phpbb 3.0.1 if I upgrade to the premod phpbb 3.0.0 will I be able to restore my forum?

Thanks for the advice and help.
Read more : Premod Backup | Views : 790 | Replies : 2 | Forum : phpBB Forum

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 43713 • Total topics 9585 • Total members 17227