Thank goodness I found you guys. I've been looking everywhere for some info. on this. I've installed seo mod (before I found the mods here) and I'm getting a different url for each post in a thread. The search engines index these two different versions:
Plus a new, unique url for each post. The "t" version works correctly using the same thread url with a unique anchor for each post, but the "p" version creates an entirely separate url for each post. This creates a major duplicate content problem obviously, with dozens of urls all pointing to the same thread.
I can't use your mods, without starting over, because I'm not experienced with this and I'm not a programmer. Can you guys give me some advice please.