phpBB3 SEO Optimal titles V 1.0.4 ERROR

Discussions about the phpBB3 Forum. How to get the best from this powerful script.
Note that there is no official support for phpBB3 here, a place to share more than to ask for.

Moderator: Moderators

phpBB3 SEO Optimal titles V 1.0.4 ERROR

Postby ebal » Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:21 am

Im getting this error after installation .. I did exactly what it says in the instruction twice .. it works but im getting that error though...

anyone please help me fix this... thank you :(

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3729: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewforum.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3731: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewforum.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3732: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewforum.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3733: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewforum.php:1)
ebal
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:57 am

Advertisement

Postby darjana » Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:33 am

check whether there is space infront of <?php in viewforum.php
darjana
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:25 am

Postby ebal » Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:53 am

darjana wrote:check whether there is space infront of <?php in viewforum.php


theres none and this happens to every pages of the forum even in the administration page
ebal
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:57 am

Postby SeO » Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:58 am

Check your language file code change, and remember you have to edit ALL languages packs in utf-8.
SeO
Admin
Admin
 
Posts: 6334
Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:41 pm

Postby IPB_Refugee » Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:56 pm

ebal wrote:
darjana wrote:check whether there is space infront of <?php in viewforum.php


theres none and this happens to every pages of the forum even in the administration page


The character before <?php might be invisible. (Don't laugh.)

Also be sure that you have to save your files without BOM. Every good editor can do this. E.g. you could try the free Notepad++, if your OS is Windows.

Regards
Wolfgang
User avatar
IPB_Refugee
PR0
PR0
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:18 pm

Postby ebal » Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:58 am

SeO wrote:Check your language file code change, and remember you have to edit ALL languages packs in utf-8.


i only have english for language packs nothing else...
ebal
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:57 am

Postby ebal » Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:00 am

IPB_Refugee wrote:
ebal wrote:
darjana wrote:check whether there is space infront of <?php in viewforum.php


theres none and this happens to every pages of the forum even in the administration page


The character before <?php might be invisible. (Don't laugh.)

Also be sure that you have to save your files without BOM. Every good editor can do this. E.g. you could try the free Notepad++, if your OS is Windows.

Regards
Wolfgang


i use frontpage and notepad as an editor ...
ebal
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:57 am

Postby ebal » Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:07 am

ok i found the problem... it was my editor.. after downloading notepad++ i was able to put this to work correctly.. thanks guys

:P
ebal
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:57 am


Return to phpBB Forum

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 80 guests