* Some config :
* => keywordlimit : number of keywords (max) in the keyword tag,
* => wordlimit : number of words (max) in the desc tag,
* => wordminlen : only words with more than wordminlen letters will be used, default is 2,
* => bbcodestrip : | separated list of bbcode to fully delete, tag + content, default is 'img|url|flash',
* => ellipsis : ellipsis to use if clipping,
* => topic_sql : Do a SQL to build topic meta keywords or just use the meta desc tag,
* => check_ignore : Check the search_ignore_words.php list.
* Please note :
* This will require some more work for the server.
* And this is mostly useless if you have re-enabled the search_ignore_words.php list
* filtering in includes/search/fulltest_native.php (and of course use fulltest_native index).
* => bypass_common : Bypass common words in viewtopic.php.
* Set to true by default because the most interesting keywords are as well among the most common.
* This of course provides with even better results when fulltest_native is used
* and search_ignore_words.php list was re-enabled.
* => disallowed : Disallow tag based on GET var used : varname => 1|0, 1 will through a disallow meta tag.
* => noindex_files : Disallow tag based on the physical script file name
* Some default values are set bellow in the seo_meta_tags() method
var $mconfig = array('keywordlimit' => 15, 'wordlimit' => 25, 'wordminlen' => 2, 'bbcodestrip' => 'img|url|flash|code', 'ellipsis' => ' ...', 'topic_sql' => true, 'check_ignore' => false, 'bypass_common' => true,
// Consider adding ", 'p' => 1" if your forum is no indexed yet or if no post urls are to be redirected
// to add a noindex tag on post urls
'disallowed' => array('style' => 1, 'hilit' => 1, 'print' => 1, 'sid' => 1),
// noindex based on physical script file name
'noindex_files' => array("ucp" => 1),
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 4 guests