I've got an issue with the latest version of phpBB SEO Premod. I upgraded to it about 3 weeks ago and since this time no new forum topics are being indexed to Google. The only reference to topics in Google are in the /forum/sitemap.php file which is (strangely) being indexed by Google. I've disallowed that since in robots.txt.
To figure out why, this is what I've checked:
- Does robots.txt restrict the indexing of the file? No, my robots.txt blocks viewtopic.php and post but doesn't contain anything else that might block ALL new topics
- Can Google fetch the full URL? (the correctly rewritten one with title injection)... YES via Google Webmaster Tools
- Is there any reference to robots in the topic page source? Yes, and it's a correct meta tag set to index, follow
- What headers are the new topic pages returning? Normal 200 status.
My configuration / setup is as follows:
- phpBB SEO Premod v3.0.11 with the following MODs: WP-UNITED, One Click Ban, Thanks for posts, Set User Notify of Replies to Yes on Registration.
- Advanced mode
- Activate SQL Rewriting: NO
- Profiles and groups injection: NO
- Virtual folder Profiles: NO
- Profiles ID removing: NO
- Common Search and User messages pages rewriting: NO
- Attachment Rewriting: NO
- SID Removing: YES
- Highlights Removing: YES
- Remove small words: NO
- Virtual Folder:YES
- Virtual Root: NO
- Forum URL caching:YES
- Forum ID Removing: YES
- Activate The No duplicate:YES
- Activate the Zero duplicate:YES
- Posts Redirections: ALL
I'm using the .htaccess generator to create the necessary code for placement in /forum/.htaccess
Any ideas as to where I'm going wrong?
Is there an easy fix to get ALL new topics to be indexed in Google again?