With the recent launch of SERP database analysis Ahrefs has become "two in one" project. SERP's database uses about 45 mln keywords. It contains 9 databases of keywords for different countries. Only those keywords, which are searched for more than 30 times a month, are included into this database, thus only important info is given, without unnecessary garbage reports.
First 100 positions in a SERP are being analysed. This makes it possible to see popular keywords, by which site appears in SERPs and which don't bring traffic so far, thus they couldn't be observed by other means. This makes it possible to see popular keywords, by which site appears in SERPs and which don't bring traffic so far, thus they couldn't be observed by other means. And knowing these keywords it would be possible to get better position in SERPs with a wet finger. This option is really vital in doing SEO for a site.
The database is partially updated every day, full update cycle completes in 10 days. Thanks to that fact it is possible to observe dynamics of site ranking in search engines. New "Daily Stats" report shows everyday changes for a site:
1. number of new keywords by which site appeared in SERPs
2. by how many keywords site disappeared from SERPs (top 100)
3. by how many keywords site moved up in SERPs
4. by how many keywords site moved down in SERPs
5. number of positions lost by all keywords
6. number of positions gained by all keywords
7. ranking change (ranking or rating is the value of month search engines' traffic)
8. changes of this traffic price (rating*average bid in PPC).
Daily Stats makes it possible to observe all changes with the help of graphics. Directly from Daily Stats just with one click one can see new keywords, lost keywords, SERP positions up or down (!!!) Position Analysis shows by which keywords and at what place specified domain or URL is found. One can see data from 9 different countries.
Export to CSV is also enabled. Ads Analysis is another section, where one can see by which keywords specified site or URL has its ads in Google or Bing.