#phpBB-SEO @ irc.aplacetochat.com

phpBB SEO site news and official annoucements.

Moderator: Moderators

#phpBB-SEO @ irc.aplacetochat.com

Postby Typo » Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:08 am

We here at http://www.phpbb-seo.com are happy to announce the opening of our new live chat room.

Whether you need some support, have a question or comment, or simply want to chat about SEO, we encourage you to visit us in our new live chat channel. We do ask that for support related issues that you check the forums for your answer first so we don't have to send you there for the information ourselves.

The IRC based chat server is hosted over at http://www.aplacetochat.com. If you have an IRC client such as mIRC or Chatzilla, then you can simply connect to the server at irc.aplacetochat.com or you can use the custom Java chat portal or the custom backup Mibbit portal that you will find here.

The channel name is #phpBB-SEO and you can join it by typing /join #phpBB-SEO or using the channel list (not available in the backup mibbit portal).

We ask that you keep in mind we are just getting the chat room started and you may find times when there is nobody in there to help you. When this happens, please remember that the main method of support is still the forums and the chat room is here as an added convenience, not a guaranteed service, so please do not complain if you cannot connect or if nobody is available to chat.

For any questions related to the chat room or the chat network, please post in this topic only or simply PM Typo here or at http://www.aplacetochat.com.

We look forward to seeing you in chat!

Typo
Typo
phpBB SEO Team
phpBB SEO Team

Advertisement

Re: #phpBB-SEO @ irc.aplacetochat.com

Postby dcz » Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:26 am

This is just a great news :D

We're going to be able to get in touch with all user willing to now.

To our dear user, please be kind in our channel, and remember that many support issues will be better handled in the forums.
But this new great tool will be very handy if you're facing some issues that should be fixed ASAP, or just to provide with some information such as your site URL when it's not possible to do it in the forum.

++
Useful links :
SEO Forum || SEO Directory || SEO phpBB || Search

Liens Utiles :
Forum référencement || Annuaire référencement || Référencement phpBB || Recherche
dcz
Admin
Admin

Postby Typo » Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:53 pm

I think it will be a great addition to the site. I definitely see phpbb.com get a ton of use out of theirs and I think we will too.

Look forward to seeing any and every one in chat!

:mrgreen:

Typo
Typo
phpBB SEO Team
phpBB SEO Team

Postby Professional » Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:59 am

great news :)
انجمن تخصصی نسل جدید موبایل ها-Apple Portal
My Handwritings: Professional Dreams
Every Thing That U Feel,Is Every Thing That I Feel.
Professional
PR5
PR5

Return to Site Announcements