I wrote a detailed review of LiquidWeb as a hosting company, with whom I had a dedicated server for five months, and am now using one of their cloud servers. I cover how awesome Liquidweb are, detailed proof on how I can say that honestly, and why I recommend a fully managed service if you're not a Linux geek.
I cover these topics:
- Server choices: dedicated, cloud or VPS
- SLAs and terms of service
- What it means to have a fully-managed server
- What this means in the real-world
- Foundation services
- Storm on Demand cloud computing
- Plus, since I also blog, how to minimise your WordPress CPU usage
- I'm so happy with them I have signed up as an affiliate, which means if you buy services from them after clicking through on my links, I get a commission.
I believe my story is compelling and honest enough that you can see this is a legitimate referral based on a recommendation, and not one of the many profit-seeking 'referral' facade websites you see on the net.