I read somewhere that yahoo pagerank algorithm give importance to following points mainly:
- The title of your website must contain your major keywords. The title is the biggest ranking factor of Yahoo's raking
- The description you give when submitting to yahoo web directory should include your major keywords, however don't try to
repeat them too much. Very important step.
- Click Popularity is part of Yahoo's Algorithm, Google doesn't put much on that to determines one website ranking. The more
visitors click on your website from Yahoo SERP's, the more you'll get close to the Top Ranking.
- The category you are listed in Yahoo Web Directory should (if possible) contain some keywords. This plays a little with the
- Site-wide linking. Its a choice you have to make, you can get one link per domain in order to rank well on google search
engine but you can also get a lot of site-wide linking from other site, Yahoo loves it.
I wish to ask is it true.